Friday, January 23, 2009

A Busy Day

Aloha Kakou:

Today I took advantage of two opportunities to promote the Outrigger Maui Eldorado.

Scott Sumner of North Superior Publishing in Ontario, Canada, checked in today. Scott is writing an article about Maui (and about golf on Maui). We had a long chat about salient features of the Outrigger Maui Eldorado. I'll post that article when it comes out.

I also spent an hour or so with Barry Cutler, the host of the kid's cooking program, "Cooking With Cutty". We shot some footage at the cabana with me handing the "treasure hunt ingredient" to the kids. It was a beautiful day and, with the mention of the Outrigger Maui Eldorado appearing before about 30 million people, hopefully we'll get a positive response. I did have a "Lucy in showbusiness" kind of moment there (there goes my idea of a back-up career!) but Ruby took some photos of the experience and I'll post them next week.

No comments: