Friday, August 22, 2008

Aloha!

Aloha Kakou!

When I first arrived back here at the Maui Eldorado, one comment I heard over and over was that owners felt they were not getting enough communication from us here at the property. So, in addition to the monthly newsletter, I've created this blog to share with you items of interest.

Wherever in the world you are, I know it is hard to get any real information about Maui. Hawaii is usually given short shrift (if any shrift at all!) in Mainland media, with Maui getting even less coverage. Here, I may pass along a link to an article in the local media about our economic situation, or information about the property, or press releases from Outrigger, or myriad other bits and pieces that I think may be of interest to you. Some will be humorous, some will be serious, some will probably make you go "Huh? What the heck is he thinking?". Don't worry, there won't be a quiz later!

Of course, feel free to let me know what you're thinking, either about what I have written or about something you'd like to see me address. This thing is a work in progress, so we'll just have to see how it goes.

1 comment:

Steve Ruppert said...

GREAT idea Bill! I look forward at any attempt to keep a piece of paradise close. thanks for taking on another project to improve our property and keep us informed!

ALoha and HUGE Mahalo
Steve